Broker & Rental Specialist
Send an Email
Shellie Dunlap and her husband Dan are both originally from small towns in Iowa where they owned and operated community banks for 25 years. As twenty-two year summer residents of Nantucket, one of the things they love most about the island is the many opportunities it offers to be part of the local community. In September of 2010, Shellie and her family became year round Nantucket residents. She worked at Windwalker Real Estate as their Rental Director until January of 2011 when she joined Lee Real Estate as a Sales Agent and Director of Rentals. In January of 2014, Shellie received her Real Estate Broker’s license.
In addition to her years of banking experience, Shellie spent two years from 2008-2010 at an Executive Coaching and Communications firm outside Boston where she started as Executive Assistant to the CEO and eventually became Business Manager and Client Relations Director working with CEO’s and executives from Fortune 100 companies nationwide.
Among her other accomplishments, Shellie is the author of a popular coffee table/gift book titled “A Nantucket Experience – A Year in the Life of a Wash Ashore” and a bi-weekly blog she writes for Lee Real Estate. Shellie’s quick wit, optimistic perspective and unique ability to create word pictures captivates clients, friends and Nantucket residents as she brings the island to life for them throughout the year. Her book was featured on The Today Show in August of 2013.
Shellie is the mom to three sons, a daughter and daughter-in-law and the proud grandma of three granddaughters. She enjoys entertaining, traveling and spending time with her family. She has served as a member of the Board of Trustees and the Board of Overseers at the Walnut Hill School For The Arts in Natick, MA, is a board member of A Safe Place Nantucket and of Spiritual Heritage Nantucket where she served as chairperson for 2 years. In 2008 she traveled with a small group of local Nantucket people to Pignon, Haiti where she helped facilitate a Leadership Conference for a group of local teachers in the Central Plateau.
Shellie’s years of banking and corporate experience, administrative skills and attention to detail, as well as her passion for meeting new people, fostering relationships and commitment to providing her clients with only the highest level of service make her a great asset to the Lee Real Estate Team.
- Jeffrey Lee President
- Carolyn Durand Broker | Rental Agent
- Shellie Dunlap Broker & Rental Specialist
- Liza Ottani Broker | Rental Agent
- Mimi Huber Broker | Rental Agent
- Dan Dunlap Broker | Rental Agent
- Bruce Beni Broker | Rental Agent
- Jeanne Hicks Sales and Rental Agent
- Jane King Broker | Rental Agent
- Denise LaBombard Broker | Rental Agent
- Joe Lloyd Broker | Rental Agent
- Hal Herrick Sales and Rental Agent
- Sam Herrick Sales and Rental Agent
- Jon Raith Sales and Rental Agent
- Bob Lang Broker
- Lindsley Matthews Sales and Rental Agent
- Peter Engen Sales and Rental Agent
- Chloe Bruning Director of Marketing
- Maya Kearns Office Manager/Sales and Rental Agent