Broker | Rental Agent
Send an Email
Liza was born in New York City but also spent many of her formative years living in Arizona, New Mexico and Vermont.
Liza was introduced to Nantucket as a child during summer vacations, and it was her love of the island that drew her back for summers during college. After college Liza spent a few years working on island before getting her masters at The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice. Following a successful career researching and drafting policy recommendations on new and emerging technologies, Liza obtained her real estate license in 2002 and has been a Broker since 2011.
Liza has proven over and over again that her keen listening skills, thoughtful advice, friendly disposition, and strong ethics, combined with her research and negotiating skills, have served her clients well. Liza’s husband Jeffrey is co-owner of Brant Point Building and Property Management. They have two college aged sons; Kai is attending Elon, and Dylan is at CU Boulder.
- Jeffrey Lee President
- Carolyn Durand Broker | Rental Agent
- Bruce Beni Broker | Rental Agent
- Liza Ottani Broker | Rental Agent
- Mimi Huber Broker | Rental Agent
- Dan Dunlap Broker | Rental Agent
- Shellie Dunlap Broker & Rental Specialist
- Jeanne Hicks Sales and Rental Agent
- Maya Kearns Sales and Rental Agent
- Peter Engen Sales and Rental Agent
- Kelley Noonan Sales and Rental Agent
- Hal Herrick Sales and Rental Agent
- Sam Herrick Sales and Rental Agent
- Joe Lloyd Broker | Rental Agent
- Bob Lang Broker
- Kiri Mullen Office Manager, Sales and Rental Agent