Broker | Rental Agent
Send an Email
Bruce Beni grew up in the New York City suburbs and was introduced to Nantucket when hew as five years old. At a young age he developed a love for the island and its surrounding waters. Following his graduation from Union College, he joined the Hearst Corporation where he launched a successful fifteen-year career in publishing, where he worked for such titles as: Architectural Digest, Cosmopolitan, and Good Housekeeping. Subsequently, he founded the magazine titled Medizine, a consumer healthcare publication available in pharmacies nationally. In 1999 he moved to Nantucket full time where ehe then pursued a career in real estate.
Bruce joined Lee Real Estate in 2016 after fifteen years of experience as a broker selling real estate on Nantucket. He successfully applies his experience of marketing and advertising in the publishing world to assist his clients in achieving this goal of home ownership on Nantucket. Bruce has proven to that his attention to detail, strong negotiating skills, and insightful advice has served his clients well. Additionally, Bruce works tirelessly with clients across all price points. While living on Nantucket, Bruce’s entrepreneurial spirit led him into publishing once again; in 2004 he was instrumental in the launch and marketing of Nantucket Home, the local real estate association’s magazine.
In his free time, Bruce is an avid bicyclist and racket sport player.
- Jeffrey Lee President
- Carolyn Durand Broker | Rental Agent
- Shellie Dunlap Broker & Rental Specialist
- Liza Ottani Broker | Rental Agent
- Mimi Huber Broker | Rental Agent
- Dan Dunlap Broker | Rental Agent
- Bruce Beni Broker | Rental Agent
- Jeanne Hicks Sales and Rental Agent
- Joe Lloyd Broker | Rental Agent
- Peter Engen Sales and Rental Agent
- Hal Herrick Sales and Rental Agent
- Sam Herrick Sales and Rental Agent
- Jon Raith Sales and Rental Agent
- Bob Lang Broker
- Maya Kearns Rental Manager/Sales and Rental Agent
- Chloe Bruning Director of Marketing
- Kiri Mullen Office Manager